Bradenton-Based Businesses and Residents Can Protect Their Confidential Information With On-Site Document Shredding
If your organization is based in Bradenton or you’re a resident of Bradenton who needs to destroy out-dated confidential documents, ShredQuick can help you. ShredQuick is a AAA NAID-Certified, on-site information security company that has been shredding the confidential documents of medical facilities, financial institutions and businesses of all sizes in Bradenton since 2002. And now Bradenton residents can also take advantage of these cost-saving shredding services.
Just call ShredQuick at 941.755.2600 or click on one of the buttons below to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Bradenton business or residence.
Bradenton Document Shredding Services
- One-Time Shredding Service–Our one-time shredding service is also referred to as “bulk shredding” or a “purge”. This service is perfect for Bradenton businesses that want to clean out their storerooms and for Bradenton residents who want to shred outdated confidential files, like tax returns and bank statements.
- Reoccurring Shredding Service–Reoccurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to Bradenton-area businesses, from hospitals to home-based businesses. ShredQuick will first drop off all the locking security containers that your company needs. Employees can then simply deposit confidential documents into one of the security containers. We schedule your shred in the frequency that makes the most sense for your business and shred everything on-site at your location.
Our On-Site Document Shredding Process
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Bradenton location and we invite you to view the shredding process.
Here’s how our on-site document shredding process works:
- Step #1– Contact ShredQuick for a no-hassle price quote. If you want a one-time shred quote, just measure the size of your boxes and let us know how many boxes of documents you have.
- Step #2- For reoccurring service customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time-service customers we will simply schedule your bulk shred on your most convenient day and time.
- Step #3– On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for one-time shredding customers) or the contents of your security container (for route-service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4–The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where all your documents are shredded into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure that all your documents have actually been shredded you can view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5- Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody as documentation of your shred and all shredded documents are recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All Bradenton Shredding Companies Shred Documents On-Site At Your Location
Not all Bradenton shredding companies are the same. Some shredding companies just pick up your confidential documents and take them back to their facility to be shredded. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process and you’ll have to take their word for it that your documents have been shredded in a timely manner and that your confidential information hasn’t been mishandled.
Why take that chance? Choose an on-site document shredding company like ShredQuick that will shred documents on site, at your location.
We Also Shred Hard Drives and Other Media
ShredQuick can shred more than just paper. We are an information security company that protects your confidential information by shredding all forms of media including hard drives, DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones and old floppy disks. We actually shred your media into little pieces while some companies just bend or poke a hole in your media. Bending and making a hole in your media disables the media but your data is still intact.
Just call ShredQuick at 941.755.2600 or click on one of the buttons below to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Bradenton business or home.