We think it’s important for you to know what to expect from any shredding company that you choose. That’s why ShredQuick has created the Client Bill of Rights. The Client Bill of Rights sets the standards for shredding companies and reflects our ShredQuick’s commitment to you.
Highest Information Security
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will guarantee you the highest level of information security, by complying with all twenty-two critical requirements necessary to be AAA Certified by The National Association of Information Destruction (NAID)
- You have a right to expect that no shredding company employee will ever touch your confidential documents. All confidential information should go directly from your bin to the shredder and should never be hand sorted for recycling purposes.
- You have a right to the guaranteed lowest price for shredding services.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will guarantee to save you 40% or more when you switch from your office shredder to their on-going (route) shredding service.
- You have a right to guaranteed on-time service. Your shredding company should pick up at your location on your regularly scheduled day and if they miss the service date for any reason, they should shred your documents for free..
- You have a right to expect that if you call your shredding company with a question or a comment that an actual person (and not voice mail) will take your call, address your concerns and if necessary, put you in touch with a senior management person on the very same day that you call.
Employee Conduct & Appearance
- You have a right to expect that all shredding company employees that come into your building will be clean cut, well groomed and wear a uniform with an ID badge.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will perform criminal background checks on prospective employees, as well as ongoing background checks and random drug testing on everyone that comes in contact with you and your confidential materials.
- You have a right to expect that an independent auditor such as the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) will review your shredding company’s employee files to ensure that all background checks and drug tests have been administered.
- You have a right to expect your shredding company will provide complete insurance coverage with general liability insurance of $3,000,000, plus Errors and Omissions insurance as an added layer of protection.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will shred more than just paper. You should not have to remove confidential materials from three ring binders or find other destruction options for your CDs and computer hard drives.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will use only high tech, high speed shredding trucks that shred four times faster than outdated trucks, so that you won’t have to wait around forever while the shredding company destroys your confidential materials.