On-Site Shredding for Ft Myers Businesses and Residents Keeps Confidential Information From Falling Into the Wrong Hands
If you want to ensure that your outdated confidential information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, ShredQuick’s on-site shredding services can help protect you and your organization.
ShredQuick is a AAA NAID-Certified information security company that has been shredding the confidential documents for Ft. Myers-based businesses and Ft Myers residents, on-site at their locations, since 2002. Our clients range in size from hospitals and multi-location banks, to small law firms, accounting offices and homeowners.
If you’re a resident of Ft. Myers or your organization is based in Ft. Myers and you need highly-secure, on-site shredding, just call ShredQuick at 239.332.5900 or click on one of the buttons below.
When you do you’ll get a fast, no-hassle price quote.
ShredQuick Document Shredding Services
- Bulk Shredding Service–Our bulk shredding service (also referred to as a “purge”) is a one-time shred of documents. This service is perfect for Ft. Myers businesses that want to clean out their storerooms and for Ft. Myers homeowners who want to shred outdated confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding Service–Reoccurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to Ft. Myers-area businesses. ShredQuick will first drop off all the locking security containers that your company needs. Your employees can then simply deposit confidential documents into one of your security containers. We schedule your shred in the frequency that makes the most sense for your business and shred everything on-site at your location while you watch.
Our On-Site Shredding Process
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Ft. Myers location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1– Contact ShredQuick for a no-hassle price quote. If you want a bulk shred (one-time service) quote, just measure the size of your boxes and let us know how many boxes of documents you have.
- Step #2- For reoccurring service customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time-service customers we will simply schedule your bulk shred at your most convenient day and time.
- Step #3– On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for bulk shredding customers) or the contents of your security container (for route service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4–The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where all your documents are shredded into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure that all your documents have actually been shredded we invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5- Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody as documentation of your shred and all shredded documents are recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All Ft. Myers Shredding Companies Shred Documents On-Site At Your Location
All shredding companies are the same, right? They all provide security containers for you to dispose of confidential documents. They all empty the containers on your scheduled day and all shredding companies shred your documents into small unreadable pieces.
But many people are surprised to learn that some Ft. Myers shredding companies don’t shred on site at your location. Instead they pick up your confidential documents and take them back to their facility to be shredded. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process and you’ll have to take their word for it that your documents have been shredded in a timely manner and that your confidential information hasn’t been mishandled.
Why take that chance? Choose an on-site document shredding company like ShredQuick that will shred documents on site, at your location.
Hard Drive Shredding and Electronics Recycling
ShredQuick does more than just shred paper. We are an information security company that protects your confidential information by shredding all forms of media including hard drives, DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones and old floppy disks. We actually shred your media into little pieces while some companies drill a hole in the hard drive, smash it with a hammer or bend it. And while this will disable the drive it may leave some of your data on the drive to be mined by information thieves.
We also securely recycle computers and other electronics after ensuring that all data has been completely removed.
Just call ShredQuick at 239.332.5900 or click on one of the buttons below to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Ft. Myers business or residence.