Marco Island, FL Shredding Services
Secure Document Shredding Services
ShredQuick is your local paper shredding company serving clients in the Marco Island, FL area. Shredding services will be performed on-site at your business location. To schedule a shred service, just give our shred team a call at (866) 934-3300. We will review your unique requirements, provide you with an instant quote and then schedule your appointment immediately.
We Shred at Your Location
You can expect a ShredQuick uniformed staff member to arrive at your office with photo identification. If you’ve chosen our route-shredding service, our driver will pick up all the confidential documents that your employees have discarded into the locked containers strategically placed throughout your facility. If this is a one-time, bulk shred, our driver will pick up all your boxes of confidential documents.
Our driver will then empty all of your security containers or boxes into one or more of our large containers and bring them directly to our shredding truck. The hydraulic lift on the truck then raises the container and empties everything into the shredder, where your confidential documents are securely destroyed.
Why Shred On-Site?
Mobile, on-site document destruction happens when we bring our shredding truck to you in Marco Island, FL. Using industry-leading standards, we collect and shred your documents immediately before leaving your location.
Here are three reasons to use the ShredQuick on-site shredding service:
- Immediate Destruction: With our on-site shredding service, your documents will be destroyed within minutes of being collected.
- Visible Proof: If you choose, you can watch as your documents are lifted into the shred truck chute, dumped into the shredding machine and destroyed.
- Single Handling: With our on-site shredding service, your documents are taken immediately from your office and shredded, before the shred truck leaves your location. The process is simple, reducing the chance for mistakes.
Many ShredQuick clients ask us what happens to the shredded papers after they have been destroyed. All paper we shred is delivered into the paper recycling system that processes the shredded paper back into pulp. Recycled paper pulp is often used to make new paper products like toilet paper, paper towels and newsprint. We can save 17 trees for every ton of paper that is shredded and recycled.
Why Choose ShredQuick?
Compared to the other options and shredding companies available to you, ShredQuick is your best document destruction vendor. Here’s why:
- We are local. We serve your neighbors on a regular basis.
- We provide “no-surprise” quotes and will schedule your appointment with one call.
- Shredding service appointments are available Monday through Friday.
- We have no extra surcharges or hidden fees.
- All shredding is performed at your business facility.
- All shredded documents are sent back into the recycling stream.
- We’ve been awarded the highest, “AAA Certified” security rating for on-site shredding by the National Association for Information Destruction, every year since 2002.
These are the many reasons why we can guarantee that your confidential information will always be safe and secure while under our care.
Are You Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
ShredQuick will take your call, answer your questions and help you choose the right document destruction service for your unique situation. We will provide you with a quote that includes no hidden fees or extra charges. We also offer the Guaranteed Lowest Price. We will work with you to schedule a shredding time that fits into your schedule. Call us today or complete the form on this page to get started.