Shredding Services in Naples FL
Naples-Based Businesses and Residents Can Protect Their Confidential Information With On-Site Document Shredding
If your organization is based in Naples or you’re a resident of Naples who needs to destroy outdated, confidential documents, ShredQuick can help you. ShredQuick is a AAA NAID-Certified, on-site information security company that has been shredding the confidential documents of medical facilities, financial institutions and businesses of all sizes in Naples since 2002. And now Naples residents can take advantage of the same cost-effective shredding services as well.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Naples business or residence.
Document Shredding Services for Naples-Area Businesses and Residents
ShredQuick offers two types of document shredding services for Naples businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding Service: Once your stored confidential documents have outlived their usefulness to your organization and you’ve satisfied all records retention requirements, these documents should be shredded immediately, with our one-time “bulk” shredding service. This service is perfect for Naples businesses that want to clean out their storerooms and for Naples homeowners who want to shred outdated confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding Service: Our reoccurring shredding service is offered to Naples-area businesses. This service is also referred to as “scheduled” or “route” shredding service. We first provide one or more locking security containers for the business. Then when an employee has a confidential document that needs to be destroyed, instead of wasting time and money shredding it with the office shredder, all they have to do is drop it into the locked security container. On your scheduled pickup day, ShredQuick will pick up the contents of your security containers and shred everything on-site at your location.
Our On-Site Document Shredding
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Naples location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1: Contact ShredQuick for a no-hassle price quote. If you want a bulk shred (one-time service) quote, just measure the size of your boxes and let us know how many boxes of documents you have.
- Step #2: For reoccurring service customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time-service customers we will simply schedule your bulk shred at your most convenient day and time.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for bulk shredding customers) or the contents of your security container (for route service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where all your documents are shredded into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure that all your documents have actually been shredded we invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody as documentation of your shred and all shredded documents are recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All Naples Shredding Companies Are the Same
Some shredding companies pick up your confidential documents and take them back to their facility to be shredded. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process and you’ll have to take their word for it that your confidential documents haven’t been mishandled and that they’ve actually been shredded.
When you choose ShredQuick and our on-site shredding process you can rest assured that we will never touch your confidential documents. Your documents go directly from your security bins or stored boxes directly to our shredding truck, where they are shredded on-site at your location. And of course you can view the entire process for yourself.
Hard Drive and Other Media Shredding
ShredQuick also shreds hard drives and other media on-site including DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones, and old floppy disks. Some recycling companies will simply bend or drill a hole in your hard drives or other media. And while that will disable the drive some of your data will still be intact, just waiting to be mined by information thieves.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Naples business or home.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction
Request a Quote
Complete the Form for a Guaranteed Shredding Quote in 5 Minutes or Less