Shredding Services in Lakeland FL
All Document Shredding Companies Are Not The Same!
What Every Lakeland Business and Resident Needs to Know About Companies That Offer Document Shredding Services
If you plan on contacting a company to shred your confidential documents you should know that all Lakeland shredding companies are NOT the same.
On-site document shredding companies like ShredQuick will come to YOUR location and shred everything on their mobile shredding truck. And for added peace of mind you can watch the entire process on the truck’s monitor. Then you can ensure that the truck shreds everything.
Other companies place your un-shredded documents on their box truck before bringing them back to shred them at THEIR facility. This is called “off-site” shredding and it means you won’t be able to view the shredding process. You’ll also have to take the off-site shredding company’s word for it that they shred your documents. Both in a timely manner and that they haven’t mishandled your confidential information.
Why take that chance with your confidential information? Choose an on-site document shredding company like ShredQuick that has earned the highest security rating, “AAA NAID Certified” from the National Association for Information Destruction.
Call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get an instant price quote for your Lakeland-area business or home.
Lakeland Document Shredding Services
ShredQuick has two types of shredding services available to Lakeland-area businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding: Our one-time shredding service (also called “bulk shredding” or a “purge”) is a great option for Lakeland businesses that need to clean out their storerooms. It’s also perfect for Lakeland homeowners who want to shred old bank statements, tax records and other confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding: Our reoccurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to Lakeland-area businesses. Your employees simply deposit confidential company documents into one of the security containers that we provide. And then ShredQuick takes care of the rest. We schedule shred days weekly, monthly or quarterly, according to your needs.
3 Reasons Lakeland Businesses and Residents Should Shred Their Documents
Whether you’re a Lakeland-area business or a resident, here’s why you should shred now!
- Keeps Your Documents From Falling Into The Wrong Hands: The longer your documents remain in your company’s storeroom or in your home, the more you increase the risk that your confidential information will fall into the wrong hands.
- Frees Up Space in Your Office or Home: Business owners and homeowners almost never have enough space. Why take up all that additional space you could be using for something else?
- Helps Protect You In The Event of Litigation or Audit: If you’re a Lakeland-area business you need to destroy stored records on a regularly scheduled basis. If an organization like yours exhibits irregular information disposal practices and you are subsequently involved in litigation or an audit, the practice of “selective shredding” may cost thousands of dollars in fees and penalties.
How Our Document Shredding Process Works
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Lakeland location. Here’s how it works:
- Step #1: Call ShredQuick for an instant price quote. If you’re a one-time shredding customer, first you need to measure the size of your boxes. Then let us know how many boxes of documents you have. That way we can give you an accurate quote.
- Step #2: For reoccurring shredding customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time shredding customers we will simply schedule your bulk shredding project on a day and time that is convenient for you.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for one-time customers) or the contents of your security container (for scheduled service customers) into a larger container. After that we bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where it shreds all your documents into small, unreadable pieces. You can ensure that all your documents have actually been shredded. We invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody of your shred and all shredded paper is recycled.
We Shred More Than Just Paper
ShredQuick can shred more than just paper. We are an information security company that protects your confidential information. Shredding all forms of media including hard drives, DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones and old floppy disks. We actually shred your media into little pieces not bend it or poke a hole in it. While bending a hard drive disables the hard drive your data is still on the hard drive.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Lakeland business or home.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction