Shredding Services in Naples, FL
Naples-Based Businesses Can Protect Their Confidential Information with On-Site Document and Paper Shredding
If your organization is based in Naples and you needs to destroy outdated, confidential documents, ShredQuick can help you. ShredQuick is a NAID AAA Certified, on-site information security company. We have been shredding the confidential documents and sensitive information of Naples medical facilities, financial institutions and businesses of all sizes and types since 2002.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Naples business.
Paper Shredding Services for Naples-Area Businesses
ShredQuick offers two types of mobile shredding services for Naples businesses:
- One-Time Shredding Service: Once your stored confidential documents have outlived their usefulness to your organization and you’ve satisfied all records retention requirements, these documents should be shredded immediately with our one-time “bulk” shredding service. This service is perfect for Naples businesses that want to clean out their storerooms.
- Recurring Shredding Service: We also call this service “scheduled” or “route” shredding service. We first provide one or more locking security containers for the business. Then when an employee has a confidential document to dispose of, instead of wasting time and money shredding it with the office shredder and ending up with no proof of compliance, all they have to do is drop it into the locked security container we’ve placed in your facility. On your scheduled pickup day, ShredQuick will pick up the contents of your security containers. Then we shred everything on-site at your location.
Our On-Site Shredding Services
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Naples location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1: Contact ShredQuick for a no-hassle price quote. If you want a bulk shred (one-time service) quote, just measure the size of your boxes. Then let us know how many boxes of documents you have.
- Step #2: For recurring service customers, we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time-service customers, we simply schedule your bulk shred for your most convenient day and time.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day, one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge so you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for bulk shredding customers) or the contents of your security container (for route service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where it shreds all your documents into small, unreadable pieces. We invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera so you can ensure that all of your documents have actually been shredded.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your records as proof of compliance with information privacy regulations. We then recycle all shredded documents.
Buyer Beware: Not All Naples Shredding Companies Are the Same
Some shredding companies pick up your confidential documents and shred them back at their facility. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process. Then you have to take their word for it that they haven’t mishandled your confidential documents and that they’ve actually shredded them.
When you choose ShredQuick and our on-site mobile shredding truck process, you can rest assured that we will never touch your confidential documents. Your documents go directly from the security bin or box directly into our shredding truck. There, we shred your documents on-site at your location. And of course you can view the entire process for yourself on our truck-mounted video screen.
Hard Drive and Other Media Shredding
ShredQuick also shreds hard drives and other media on-site including DVDs/CDs/Blu-rays, USB drives, tapes, cell phones, and old floppy disks. Some companies will simply bend or drill a hole in your hard drives or other media. That will disable the drive, but some of your data will still be intact, just waiting for thieves to mine your information.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Naples, Florida business.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction. If you’re in Naples and looking for “mobile shredding near me” call us today.