Shredding Services in Ocala FL
If your organization is based in Ocala, FL, or you’re a resident of Ocala who needs to destroy outdated, confidential documents, then ShredQuick can help you.
ShredQuick is a AAA NAID-Certified, on-site information security company. We have been shredding the confidential documents of medical facilities, corporate entities, financial institutions and businesses of all sizes in Ocala since 2002.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Ocala business or residence.
Secure Document Shredding Services for Ocala-Area Businesses and Residents
Our full line of secure destruction services is available for both Ocala businesses and residents. Below is a list of these services.
Document Shredding Service
Documents can contain some of the most confidential information for both businesses and residents. That’s why our secure document shredding process shreds documents into unreadable pieces and then mixes those pieces with other shredded documents. As a result, this leaves no trace of your information.
Hard Drive Destruction Service
Even after a hard drive is shredded, valuable information can still exist on it. That’s why we first securely erase all information prior to shredding it.
We offer environmentally friendly computer recycling and laptop recycling.
Medical information can be used to steal your identity. Our x-ray recycling program is a safe way to discard old x-rays. We also offer competitive rebates.
How Do Our Shredding Services Work?
ShredQuick offers two types of document destruction services: standalone shredding service and recurring shredding service.
One-Time Shredding Service: Once your stored confidential documents have outlived their usefulness to your organization and you’ve satisfied all records retention requirements, you should shred these documents immediately, with our one-time “bulk” shredding service. This service is perfect for Ocala businesses that want to clean out their storerooms. Or for Ocala homeowners who want to shred outdated confidential files.
Recurring Shredding Service: We offer our recurring shredding service to Ocala-area businesses. We also call this service “scheduled” or “route” shredding service. We first provide one or more locking security containers for the business. Then when an employee has a confidential document that needs to be destroyed, all they have to do is drop it into the locked security container. Instead of wasting time and money shredding it with the office shredder. On your scheduled pickup day, ShredQuick will pick up the contents of your security containers. Then we shred everything on-site at your location.
Here’s a step-by-step of our shredding process
- Contact ShredQuick for a no-hassle price quote. If you want a bulk shred (one-time service) quote, just measure the size of your boxes. And then let us know how many boxes of documents you have.
- For recurring service customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time-service customers we will simply schedule your bulk shred at your most convenient day and time.
- On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for bulk shredding customers) or the contents of your security container (for route service customers) into a larger container. And then they will bring it to our shredding truck.
- The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where it shreds all your documents into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure it shreds all your documents then we invite you to view the shredding process. We have a truck-mounted camera.
- Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody as documentation of your shred and all shredded documents are recycled.
Why Choose ShredQuick?
When you choose ShredQuick, you can rest assured that your documents are being handled by security professionals. We use machines and procedures that match the highest standards of the secure destruction industry.
Your documents go directly from your security bins or stored boxes directly to our shredding truck. There it shreds your documents on-site at your location. You’ll have access to our truck-mounted camera, so you may view the entire process for yourself.
We are active in the secure destruction industry and stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices. In fact, the International Secure Information Governance & Management Association. has awarded ShredQuick the highest security rating, “AAA Certified”.
How to Contact Us
We’d love to speak with you regarding your shredding requirement. Just call ShredQuick at (866) 934-3300 or fill out the form on this page to get a free quote.