Shredding Services in Ocala FL
Ocala-Based Businesses and Residents Can Protect Their Confidential Information With On-Site Paper Shredding
If your organization is based in Ocala or you’re a resident of Ocala who needs to destroy outdated, confidential documents, then ShredQuick can help you.
ShredQuick is a AAA NAID-Certified, on-site information security company. We have been shredding the confidential documents of medical facilities, corporate entities, financial institutions and businesses of all sizes in Ocala since 2002. And now Ocala residents can take advantage of the same cost-effective shredding services as well.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your Ocala business or residence.
Secure Document Shredding Services for Ocala-Area Businesses and Residents
ShredQuick offers two types of document destruction services for Ocala businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding Service: Once your stored confidential documents have outlived their usefulness to your organization and you’ve satisfied all records retention requirements, you should shred these documents immediately, with our one-time “bulk” shredding service. This service is perfect for Ocala businesses that want to clean out their storerooms. Or for Ocala homeowners who want to shred outdated confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding Service: We offer our reoccurring shredding service to Ocala-area businesses. We also call this service “scheduled” or “route” shredding service. We first provide one or more locking security containers for the business. Then when an employee has a confidential document that needs to be destroyed, all they have to do is drop it into the locked security container. Instead of wasting time and money shredding it with the office shredder. On your scheduled pickup day, ShredQuick will pick up the contents of your security containers. Then we shred everything on-site at your location.
Our On-Site Document Shredding
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Ocala location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1: Contact ShredQuick for a no-hassle price quote. If you want a bulk shred (one-time service) quote, just measure the size of your boxes. And then let us know how many boxes of documents you have.
- Step #2: For reoccurring service customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time-service customers we will simply schedule your bulk shred at your most convenient day and time.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for bulk shredding customers) or the contents of your security container (for route service customers) into a larger container. And then they will bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where it shreds all your documents into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure it shreds all your documents then we invite you to view the shredding process. We have a truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody as documentation of your shred and all shredded documents are recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All Ocala Shredding Companies Are the Same
Some shredding companies pick up your confidential documents and shred them back to their facility. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process. You’ll have to take their word for it that they haven’t mishandled your confidential documents. And that they’ve actually shredded them.
When you choose ShredQuick and our on-site shredding process you can rest assured that we will never touch your confidential documents. Your documents go directly from your security bins or stored boxes directly to our shredding truck. There it shreds your documents on-site at your location. And of course you can view the entire process for yourself.
Hard Drive and Other Media Shredding
ShredQuick also shreds hard drives and other media on-site including DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones, and old floppy disks. Some recycling companies will simply bend or drill a hole in your hard drives or other media. And while that will disable the drive, some of your data will still be intact, just waiting for information thieves to mine it.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle, free quote for your Ocala business or home.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction
Request a Quote
Complete the Form for a Guaranteed Shredding Quote in 5 Minutes or Less