Shredding Services in Orlando FL
On-Site Paper Shredding for Orlando-Area Businesses and Residents That Has Earned the Highest Security Rating, “AAA NAID Certified”
If you’re the person responsible for keeping your business information confidential or you’re an Orlando-area resident that needs to shred out-dated personal documents, ShredQuick can help you.
Every year since 2002 ShredQuick has earned the highest security rating, “AAA NAID Certified” by the National Association for Information Destruction. That’s why some of Orlando’s largest and most respected medical facilities, financial institutions, and other businesses choose ShredQuick. We protect their confidential information by securely shredding documents and computer hard drives on-site. And now Orlando-area residents can take advantage of our on-site shredding services as well.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get an instant price quote for your Orlando-area business or home.
Orlando-Area Mobile Shredding Services
ShredQuick has two types of shredding services available to Orlando-area businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding: Our one-time shredding service (also called “bulk shredding” or a “purge”) is a great option for Orlando businesses that need to clean out their storerooms. It’s also perfect for Orlando homeowners who want to shred old bank statements, tax records, and other confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding: Our reoccurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to Orlando-area businesses. Firstly, your employees simply deposit confidential company documents into one of the security containers that we provide. Then ShredQuick takes care of the rest. We schedule shred days weekly, monthly or quarterly, according to your needs.
Why Orlando Businesses and Residents Should Shred Their Documents
Whether you’re an Orlando-area business or a resident, here’s why you should shred now!
- Keeps Your Documents From Falling Into The Wrong Hands: The longer your documents remain in your company’s storeroom or in your home, the more you increase the risk that your confidential information will fall into the wrong hands.
- Frees Up Space in Your Office or Home: Small business owners and homeowners almost never have enough space. Why take up all that additional space you could be using for something else?
- Helps Protect You In The Event of Litigation or Audit: If you’re an Orlando-area business you need to destroy stored records on a regularly scheduled basis. If an organization like yours exhibits irregular information disposal practices and you are subsequently involved in litigation or an audit, the practice of “selective shredding” may cost thousands of dollars in fees and penalties.
On-Site Mobile Shredding for Orlando Businesses and Residents
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Orlando location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1: Call ShredQuick for an instant price quote. If you’re a one-time shredding customer you need to measure the size of your boxes. Then let us know how many boxes of documents you have, so that we can give you an accurate quote.
- Step #2: For reoccurring shredding customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time shredding customers we will simply schedule your bulk shredding project on a day and time that is convenient for you.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for one-time customers) or will empty the contents of your security container (for scheduled service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where all your documents are shredded into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure that all your documents have actually been shredded, we invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody of your shred and all shredded paper is recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All Orlando Shredding Companies Shred Documents On-Site At Your Location
Not all Orlando, Florida shredding companies are the same. Some shredding companies just pick up your confidential documents and sensitive information and shred them back at their facility. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process. And you’ll have to take their word for it that they will shred your documents in a timely manner. And that they haven’t mishandled your confidential information.
Why take that chance? Choose an on-site document shredding company like ShredQuick that will shred documents on-site, at your location while you watch. Protect yourself from identity theft.
ShredQuick Also Shreds Computer Hard Drives and Other Media
ShredQuick can shred more than just paper. We are an information security company that protects your confidential information by shredding all forms of media. This includes hard drives, DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones and old floppy disks by shredding them into tiny pieces. Others bend it or poke a hole in the hard drive. And while that will disable the drive, information security thieves can still mine your data.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle, free quote for your Orlando and Central Florida business or home.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction
Request a Quote
Complete the Form for a Guaranteed Shredding Quote in 5 Minutes or Less