Shredding Services in St. Petersburg FL
ShredQuick is a shredding company that offers St Petersburg, FL, businesses and residents secure, convenient, and cost-effective shredding services for documents and media.
We keep the information of St Petersburg-area medical facilities, financial institutions, and other businesses secure and confidential through our document and media shredding services.
Our on-site document shredding service is AAA NAID Certified , which is the highest security rating awarded by the International Secure Information Governance & Management Association.
Read below to better understand our shredding services and process.
On-Site Document and Media Shredding That is Secure, Convenient, and Cost-Effective
Our shredding process prioritizes our customer’s security and peace of mind. On the day of your shred, one of our uniformed drivers will arrive with an ID badge, so you know without a doubt it’s a ShredQuick employee.
Once your items are picked up and brought to our state-of-the-art shred truck, we allow you to view your items being shredded onsite. For further peace of mind, you’ll be provided a Certificate of Destruction once your shred is complete. This can be used for your chain of custody as documentation of your shred.
ShredQuick’s Full Line of Shredding Services Offered In St Petersburg FL
We offer shredding services to help both businesses and residents with all types of secure destruction, including:
Business Shredding Services
Our secure, certified shredding services are available to businesses in two options: one-time, bulk shredding as well as scheduled, ongoing shredding. This includes paper shredding, media shredding, computer recycling, and x-ray recycling.
Residential Shredding Services
Residential document and media shredding is a mobile option in which a certified ShredQuick team member will come to your residence or storage locker and shred everything on-site in our mobile shredding truck.
Document Shredding Services
We provide secure onsite shredding of documents including medical records, financial information, employment records, and more.
Hard Drive Destruction Services
ShredQuick provides hard drive shredding. We are the only information security company that destroys EVERY hard drive to the standards required by the NSA and The Defense Department. We also do other forms of media shredding including DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones, and old floppy disks.
Our process for computer recycling and laptop recycling is both secure and safe for the environment.
We offer a safe, convenient way to destroy old medical x-rays through our ‘Weight ‘N Pay’ x-ray recycling program.
Mobile Shredding Services Made To Fit Your Operation
ShredQuick has two types of destruction services available to St Petersburg-area businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding: Our one-time shredding service (also called “bulk shredding” or a “purge”) is a great option for St Petersburg businesses that need to clean out their storerooms. It’s also perfect for St Petersburg homeowners who want to shred old bank statements, tax records, and other confidential files.
- Recurring Shredding: Our recurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to St Petersburg-area businesses. Your employees simply deposit confidential company documents into one of the security containers that we provide. Then ShredQuick takes care of the rest. Shred days are scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly, according to your needs.
Why Choose ShredQuick?
If you’re a Sarasota, FL, business or resident and are in need of shredding services, consider ShredQuick.
At ShredQuick, the security and peace of mind of our customers is of the utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we’ve structured our destruction services so you’re able to view your documents being shredded, as opposed to having to assume that they were.
To ensure a level of service that meets our high standards, we remain active in the secure destruction industry and stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices. In fact, The International Secure Information Governance & Management Association has awarded ShredQuick the highest security rating, “AAA Certified”.
We’d love to speak with you regarding your shredding services requirement. Just call ShredQuick at (239) 332-5900 or (866) 934-3300 or fill out the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle, free quote for your St Petersburg business or home.
Frequently Asked Questions By Our St Petersburg Customers
Do you offer your shredding services for small jobs, or only for a large amount of items?
We’re ready and willing to support all St Petersburg area businesses and residents with all shredding requirements, regardless of the size of the project. From residential and small business clients with limited shredding needs, to large corporate file room purges or one-time destruction projects, we’re happy to support you. Give us a call. We can help.
How will shredding my documents and media benefit me?
Businesses and residents should consider shredding documents and media for a number of reasons. Here are three common reasons that people decide to shred items that contain confidential information:
- Keeps your documents from falling into the wrong hands: the longer your documents remain in your company’s storeroom or in your home, the more you increase the risk that your confidential information will fall into the wrong hands.
- Frees up space in your office or home: business owners and homeowners almost never have enough space. Why take up all that additional space you could be using for something else?
- Helps protect you in the event of litigation or audit: if you’re a Tampa-area business you need to destroy stored records on a regularly scheduled basis. If an organization like yours exhibits irregular information disposal practices and you are subsequently involved in litigation or an audit. The practice of “selective shredding” may cost thousands of dollars in fees and penalties.
Is your x-ray recycling program HIPAA compliant?
Yes, our x-ray recycling is HIPAA / HITECH Certified. We also shred your x-ray jackets. These can contain confidential patient information covered by HIPAA / HITECH.
Do you offer your services in areas surrounding St Petersburg, FL?
We offer all of our services in the areas surrounding St Petersburg, as well as in all of Southwest and Central Florida. Click here to view all of our service areas.