Shredding Services in Tampa FL
On-Site Shredding for Tampa-area Businesses and Residents That is Secure, Convenient and Cost-Effective
All Tampa area businesses, as well as residents in and around Tampa now, have a secure, convenient, and cost-effective way to destroy their confidential documents. ShredQuick keeps the information of Tampa-area medical facilities, financial institutions and other businesses, secure and confidential. Our on-site document shredding services is AAA NAID Certified. Tampa-area residents can now also take advantage of our information security services.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or complete the form on this page to get an instant price quote for your Tampa-area business or home.
Our Tampa Document Shredding Services
ShredQuick has two types of destruction services available to Tampa-area businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding: Our one-time shredding service (also called “bulk shredding” or a “purge”) is a great option for Tampa businesses that need to clean out their storerooms. It’s also perfect for Tampa homeowners who want to shred old bank statements, tax records, and other confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding: Our reoccurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to Tampa-area businesses. Your employees simply deposit confidential company documents into one of the security containers that we provide. Then ShredQuick takes care of the rest. We schedule shred days weekly, monthly or quarterly, according to your needs.
3 Reasons Tampa Businesses and Residents Should Shred Their Documents
Whether you’re a Tampa-area business or a resident, here’s why you should shred now!
- Keeps Your Documents From Falling Into The Wrong Hands: The longer your documents remain in your company’s storeroom or in your home, the more you increase the risk that your confidential information will fall into the wrong hands.
- Frees Up Space in Your Office or Home: Business owners and homeowners almost never have enough space. Why take up all that additional space you could be using for something else?
- Helps Protect You In The Event of Litigation or Audit: If you’re a Tampa-area business you need to destroy stored records on a regularly scheduled basis. If an organization like yours exhibits irregular information disposal practices and you are subsequently involved in litigation or an audit. The practice of “selective shredding” may cost thousands of dollars in fees and penalties.
On-Site Paper Shredding Services for Tampa
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your Tampa location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1: Call ShredQuick for an instant price quote. If you’re a one-time shredding customer you need to measure the size of your boxes. Then let us know how many boxes of documents you have, so that we can give you an accurate quote.
- Step #2: For reoccurring shredding customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time shredding customers we will simply schedule your bulk shredding project on a day and time that is convenient for you.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for one-time customers) or the contents of your security container (for scheduled service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where all your documents are shredded into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure that we shred all your documents, we invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody of your shred and all shredded paper is recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All Tampa Shredding Companies Shred Documents On-Site At Your Location
Not all Tampa shredding companies are the same. Some shredding companies just pick up your confidential documents and take them back to their facility to be shredded. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process. You’ll have to take their word for it that they shred your documents in a timely manner. And that they don’t mishandle your confidential information.
Why take that chance? Choose an on-site document shredding company like ShredQuick that will shred documents on-site, at your location while you watch.
We Shred More Than Just Paper
ShredQuick can shred more than just paper. We are an information security company that protects your confidential information. We do this by shredding all forms of media . This includes hard drives, DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones and old floppy disks. We actually shred your media into little pieces not bend it or poke a hole in it. While bending a hard drive disables the hard drive your data is still on the hard drive.
Just call ShredQuick at 866-934-3300 or fill out the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle, free quote for your Tampa business or home.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction