Shredding Services in St. Petersburg FL
On-Site Shredding for St Petersburg Businesses and Residents That is Secure, Convenient and Cost-Effective
All St Petersburg area businesses, as well as residents in and around St Petersburg now, have a secure, convenient, and cost-effective way to destroy their confidential documents. ShredQuick keeps the information of St Petersburg-area medical facilities, financial institutions, and other businesses, secure and confidential with our AAA NAID Certified. on-site document shredding services. St Petersburg-area residents can now also take advantage of our information security services.
Just call ShredQuick at 727.895.9700 or complete the form on this page to get an instant price quote for your St Petersburg-area business or home.
Document Shredding Services
ShredQuick has two types of shredding services available to St Petersburg-area businesses and residents:
- One-Time Shredding: Our one-time shredding service (also called “bulk shredding” or a “purge”) is a great option for St Petersburg businesses that need to clean out their storerooms. It’s also perfect for St Petersburg homeowners who want to shred old bank statements, tax records and other confidential files.
- Reoccurring Shredding: Our reoccurring shredding is an ongoing service that we provide to St Petersburg-area businesses. Your employees simply deposit confidential company documents into one of the security containers that we provide and ShredQuick takes care of the rest. Shred days are scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly, according to your needs.
3 Reasons Why You Should Shred Out-Dated Confidential Documents
Whether you’re a St Petersburg-area business or a resident, here’s why you should shred now!
- Keeps Your Documents From Falling Into The Wrong Hands: The longer your documents remain in your company’s storeroom or in your home, the more you increase the risk that your confidential information will fall into the wrong hands.
- Frees Up Space in Your Office or Home: Business owners and homeowners almost never have enough space. Why take up all that additional space you could be using for something else?
- Helps Protect You In The Event of Litigation or Audit: If you’re a St Petersburg-area business you need to destroy stored records on a regularly scheduled basis. If an organization like yours exhibits irregular information disposal practices and you are subsequently involved in litigation or an audit, the practice of “selective shredding” may cost thousands of dollars in fees and penalties.
ShredQuick’s On-Site Document Shredding Process
ShredQuick shreds all your confidential documents on-site at your St Petersburg location.
Here’s how our document shredding process works:
- Step #1: Call ShredQuick for an instant price quote. If you’re a one-time shredding customer you need to measure the size of your boxes and let us know how many boxes of documents you have, so that we can give you an accurate quote.
- Step #2: For reoccurring shredding customers we first deliver the number of locking security containers your office requires. For one-time shredding customers we will simply schedule your bulk shredding project at a day and time that is convenient for you.
- Step #3: On your scheduled shred day one of our uniformed drivers will arrive at your location wearing his ID badge, so that you know he is one of our certified ShredQuick team members. Our driver will empty the contents of your boxes (for one-time customers) or the contents of your security container (for scheduled service customers) into a larger container and bring it to our shredding truck.
- Step #4: The hydraulic lift on our truck then raises the large container and empties it into the shredder, where all your documents are shredded into small, unreadable pieces. If you want to ensure that all your documents have actually been shredded, we invite you to view the shredding process on our truck-mounted camera.
- Step #5: Our driver will then give you a Certificate of Destruction for your chain of custody of your shred and all shredded paper is recycled.
Buyer Beware: Not All St Petersburg Shredding Companies Shred Documents On-Site At Your Location
Not all St Petersburg shredding companies are the same. Some shredding companies just pick up your confidential documents and take them back to their facility to be shredded. That means you won’t be able to view the shredding process and you’ll have to take their word for it that your documents have been shredded in a timely manner and that your confidential information hasn’t been mishandled.
Why take that chance? Choose an on-site document shredding company like ShredQuick that will shred documents on-site, at your location while you watch.
We Shred Hard Drives and Other Media Too!
ShredQuick can shred more than just paper. We are an information security company that protects your confidential information by shredding all forms of media including hard drives, DVD/CDs, USB drives, tapes, cell phones, and old floppy disks. We actually shred your media into little pieces not bend it or poke a hole in it. While bending a hard drive disables the hard drive your data is still on the hard drive.
Just call ShredQuick at 727.895.9700 or complete the form on this page to get a fast, no-hassle price quote for your St Petersburg business or home.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction