If you’ve ever recycled old x-rays then you probably already know that most recycling companies don’t verify the weight of your x-rays and then they make you wait weeks and weeks for your rebate check.
Some recycling companies even charge you a fee for picking up your x-rays and then they keep your recycling rebate money for themselves. ShredQuick is different.
Here’s why many medical facilities that need to recycle old x-rays are switching to ShredQuick’s Weigh ‘N Pay X-Ray Recycling Program:
- Certified and Secure-We offer a HIPAA / HITECH Certified way to securely destroy confidential x-rays.
- Verified Weight– We weigh your x-rays at pick up, so you never have to wonder if you’re being credited with the correct weight.
- Instant Payments– ShredQuick pays your rebate check when we pick up your x-rays, so you don’t have to wait for YOUR money.
- Bigger Rebate Checks– Our rebate checks are on average, 20% higher than checks you’ve received from other X-ray recyclers.
- Shred X-ray Jackets– We shred your X-ray jackets because they contain confidential patient information covered by HIPAA / HITECH.
Here’s How Our Weigh ‘N Pay X-Ray Recycling Program Works:
- We provide professional-looking containers for you to store your x-rays for destruction.
- We either put you on a pickup schedule or you call when you need a pickup.
- One of our certified drivers will weight your x-rays at your location and give you an instant rebate check on the spot.
- Our driver then brings your x-rays back to our plant to be securely destroyed.
- We separate your x-rays from their paper jackets and shred the jackets that often contain confidential patient information.
- We securely recycle your x-rays.
To get a quote or order your shredding service, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.
ShredQuick Has Been Awarded The Highest Security Rating, “AAA Certified” By The National Association For Information Destruction